Looking to spay or neuter a new puppy or kitten or even an old lap dog? We’re here to help with over 30 years in the medical field Dr. Mansour and his staff will take good care of you and your fluffy loved one. We offers great prices on spay and neuters. Wednesdays and Fridays are our spay and neuter clinic.
Here’s some information on what our packages include.
- Prior to any surgery your pet will be thoroughly examined
- Heart and respiratory system monitoring
- Pain and antibiotic injections
List of Required add-ons over 6yrs (optional under 6yrs)
- Mini blood panel
- I.V. Fluids
Some great benefits to spaying or neutering your pets include
- Your female pet will live a longer, healthier life. Spaying helps prevent uterine infections and breast tumors, which are malignant or cancerous in about 50 percent of dogs and 90 percent of cats. Spaying your pet before her first heat offers the best protection from these diseases.
- Your spayed female pet won’t go into heat. While cycles can vary, female felines usually go into heat four to five days every three weeks during breeding season. In an effort to advertise for mates, they’ll yowl and urinate more frequently—sometimes all over the house!
- Your male dog will be less likely to roam away from home. An intact male will do just about anything to find a mate, including finding creative ways escape from the house. Once he’s free to roam, he risks injury in traffic and fights with other male animals.
- Your neutered male may be better behaved. Unneutered dogs and cats are more likely to mark their territory by spraying strong-smelling urine all over the house. Your dog might be less likely to mount other dogs, people and inanimate objects after he’s neutered. Some aggression problems may be avoided by early neutering.
- Neutering your male companion prevents testicular cancer and some prostate problems